sâmbătă, 21 mai 2011

Sambata roz


Acum ceva vreme am descoperit decoupage-ul. Imediat mi-a captat atentia si mi-a placut foarte mult. Eu folosesc "tehnica servetelului".

Some time ago I discovered decoupage. Immediately caught my attention and I liked it very much. I use the "napkin technique".

Acestea sunt doar cateva din servetelele pe care le am. Le-am ales pentru aceasta sambata doar pe cele roz.
AICI puteti vedea cateva din obiectele decorate de mine, folosind decoupage-ul. In afara de faptul ca ma relaxeaza imi place foarte mult pentru ca reusesc sa transform un obiect vechi, pe care l-as arunca, intr-unul nou si frumos.

These are just some of the napkins that I have. I chose for this Saturday only the pink.
HERE you can see some of my objects decorated using decoupage. Besides decoupage relaxes me, I like that can turn an old object, which I would throw, in a new and beautiful one. 

Sambata roz fericita! 

Happy Pink Saturday! 
 

3 comentarii:

  1. I viewed your lovely projects - very nice. I like that decoupage provides you a creative outlet while relaxing you at the same time.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. People used to do this type work a lot more than they do now. You are doing very well your decoupage.

    RăspundețiȘtergere